Monday 13 August 2012

The DaY I MaDe My TeacheR AngrY



One Day of my life on 12 July 2010 At BELTEI in My class grade7 I And my few friend eat something in class ,use phone for playing game check FaceBook , make noise and i was singing the song of love in class My teacher was very very angry with me that i singing when she teaching to my class mat. when she start to teaching again I continue with my singing and talking again with my friend she was angry with me she said"stop singing and talking Malvin". And then I Said to my teacher back "Why i stop because you can talk why me can`t talk ha". My teacher said by red Face "I`m your teacher i teach you why you say to me like that go to directer now i will tell he to stop study in this school" I said "go and tell not only me singing and talking but all my friend singing and talking too I don`t care go and tell he ". A few minute directer call all my class mat go down and then he tell me n all my friend stop do this if we do this directer with stop us to study this school. When i come up to my class i say sorry to my teacher But My teacher was very very angry with me she stop talk to me and stop teach in this class again all of this story is my Bad thing in my life that i do a very wrong thing to The person that she is My teacher She is the person teach us for know she is the second mother i`m very sad . Now i start to be a good student stop play game stop talking alot and try to be a good student in school. all of you should`t do like my story if you do this you will Have a big problem .

No comments: