Friday 7 September 2012

Goodbye Teacher



My teacher name Philip. He is a great teacher of YL 10. He is very funny but he tried all his best to teach us and tried to explained us. When we in the Computer room, we always asked him but he never angry or blamed us, the way he do is he tried to explained us. I think teacher Philip is a great teacher. He's very good in grammar. On my first day in the blog, I doesn't know anything about it and he explained it to us until we understand. He explained the rules of doing the blog to us and he tried to correct our mistake when we did it wrong. The time was running very fast, now it nearly the end of the term already. In this term, my Writting Skill had been improve, it was better than before and also my Grammar Skill. In this term I know a lot of new words that I never knew it before. Thank You Teacher, for teached me with all best that you can. I miss you very much and I really want to study with you again but I don't want to study in YL 10 again. Goodbye Teacher, Miss you.

6 comments:

malen said...

Thank you for reading!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the post Malen!

And good work on the reading test, today!!

Malen said...

Thanks teacher. I will try my best.

Malin said...

Malen it is a great post. Well done.

Malen said...

Thanks Malin.

Neat said...

Yeah me too.I want to study with him again :'(