Monday 16 July 2012

Introduction

        Hello everyone I am a new blogger so now i gonna tell u about my self  !! My name is Amara , m 12 years old . I study English at ACE in YL 10  and I study khmer at Chak to Muk in grade 7 ...                   In my family have 4 member . They are my father , my mother , my older brother and I .In my habies are hanging out with my friend , go shopping , go swimming , listen to music and read books ..In free time i like hanging out with friend swimming and go shopping .. The spot that I like the most is swimming and play tennis , because swimming make me tall and tennis make me happy .. I hate the most is angry bird and snake .. I like to eatting fast food .. M good at math , but m wosrt at gammar .. 
         In ten year I wanna be a lawyer and go shopping a round the world ....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Amara!

Can you swim very far?

Hmmm... you would like to go shopping all around the world- so which country would you go to first?

Dream said...

No , i can't
I will go to usa , thai , france , singapore and australia...