Monday 16 July 2012

My first Blog

Hi everyone ! today I'm  glad to see you. I'm study at ACE in YL10.I has been study in here for 2 term. I study with Mr.Philip in this term , he teach me a lot and his also tough me about blog. He tell me every thing about blog. That blog can help the blogger a lot like: to improve their writing, make them think a lot of idea especially the story, can create the new idea, and imagine the very interesting story. I think I blog very much and may be I do it every week . I like my teacher very much because  he's funny and friendly.  I  hope he's enjoy to teach me and my classroom with a lot of home work everyday. He will be my best teacher I ever study with and I'll try to do my best !

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Dalin!

I see that you like homework- should I give you ten pages every day!

Good post- well done!