Monday 16 July 2012

My big holidays

       Two years ago, I went to Mondolkiri  province with my family. I went there  for 3 days. On the road to go there it had  a lot of tree and some animals too. My brother he only 2 years old when he saw a cow he shout "wow why a goat very big ?" then the everyone in the car was laugh by him. When we arrived there my parent took us to the waterfall, ate something and played with a waterfall too. We played there along time maybe for 3,4 hours then we went to rent a hotel at there. We buy something to eat at the hotel very happily. After that we sleep. My brother is boy who very very scared about ghost he ever cry before sleep. When the night he was cry my dad took him to downstair of hotel he saw a black cat he said again "why that black dog here too small than the dog in his house???". Then my dad told him it not a dog it is a cat then he laugh. When the morning we went to waterfall again and took a photo at there.
       When i see that photo it makes me miss the something happy, delicious, and funny and there. I love my holidays so much i want to have it anymore.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Interesting story, Chesda. Well done!

So, do you believe in ghosts?

Banana said...

Thank you teacher. About the ghost I very very believe it because I am the scary boy like my brother too. What about you?????

Unknown said...

Hi Chesda, I don't believe in ghosts at all!

Banana said...

So, why you ask me about that??? Did you meet a ghost
???????????

Useful said...

haha !! i really enjoy read it !! :D