Monday 16 July 2012

MY LAST HOLIDAY

                                          
 Hello everyone my name is udom I want to tell all of you about my last holiday.Last month i went to Thailand for 4 days.I went there with my family. The first day we arrived  at Thailand we stayed at the hotel and watch TV.The second day we went shopping all day me and my brothers tired of walking at the evening we went back to the hotel.to get shower and go ate something.A night we went to a small mart to bought some snacks and drinks.Until tomorrow we went to siam park where we can ride something like rollercoster , ghost house and swimming too but i don't swim there . at the afternoon we went for a lunch until 3:oo a clock went went back to the hotel . At 4 pm we went swimming  at the hotel. until 6 pm we went for the dinner at the top of our hotel. It5 had alot of food there. at night we went down to bought a cake because on that day it was my birthdayand we have a party in our room. finally tomorrowv is the day that we came back to Cambodia . I feel very sad with my brothers. unfortunately the pale was delay until 9pm so we had to waited until  9:00pm.I feel very boring.until 9:00pm we went on the plane and arrived at cambodia at 9:50pm.So i went to my house and go to sleep.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Too many vocabulary mistakes and no capital letters.

Unknown said...

Too many vocabulary mistakes and no capital letters.

Unknown said...

Hi Udom, I often go to Thailand.

Do you like Thai food, or is it too spicy?

It's an interesting post- well done!