Monday 6 August 2012

My bad dream...

I walked into the empty house. It was dark and I was alone. I felt so scared and I cannot see anythings because in the house was very dark.

I walked straight in the house for about 10 minutes. Suddenly, I felt that someone was walked behind me. But when I looked back I saw nothing. Just at that time I felt so so scared and I thought that was a ghost. I tried to turn back and I wanted to run away from this house so I turned back and run straight for about 20 minutes already but I cannot see the door for going out. For about 25 minutes, I tired so I take a rest. When I sat on the floor, I heard a very scared voice like a ghost voice and when I looked up I saw a shadow, and I knew that it was a ghost. I shouted very loud and I also called for help, too but no one came and helped me.
The voices are still continued. And maybe 5 minutes later the voice stopped and in the house became light but it just little bit light. When it was little bit light, I stood up and walked. But I walked just 3 steps, the walls of the house is full of blood and it fast come to me. I am very scared. I tried to find the door, so I ran. Actually, I saw the door so I ran out. At that time, I really really happy that I can go out from this house. But it's not. The wind blew lightly on my body and I heard the voice of the mother singing and the voice of the baby crying. And I found that voices. It was a ghost of one woman with her baby in the hands. She had long hair with white dress and sitting on the tree and singing to stopped her baby from crying. And that time, I really really really scared and I shouted very very loudly than ever. And my mum called me and asked me what happened. And I woke up and it just a bad dream.

When I woke up, I really happy that it just a bad dream. But in my dream that empty house was near my home. So I looked out from my window but it wasn't like what was in my dream, so I continued sleeping.

That all of my story and I hoped everybody enjoys reading and comment on my blog. Bye!!!

6 comments:

Dream said...

Thank you Raza!

Raza said...

Why my post can't be the top of the week ????? :(

Smart Group said...

You're done a good writing. I love reading your blog. There are so many interesting blog that I've read. And this is one of your good post that I've read. Good work!!! :D

Dream said...

nika it a good writing. i love this post so much.it interested for me.you always make a good story and interested. continue your good idea or good writing..only one word for you good job :)

sreybuy said...

I read your story. This is good story. I think your grammar is great too.At the end of story you said It was the dream.Wow It was wonderful.I like your story because I like a ghost story.I enjoy it very much.

Dream said...

Thank you everybody. Thank you so much I will tried more harder. Thanks!!!