Monday 6 August 2012



I walked into the empty house. It was darker and i was alone. This my grandmother's house that she dead maybe 3-4 year ago and i don't know Why she dead. i came this house because i already miss her but don't have anyone came with me. when she dead didn't have anyone live or came this house but this house is very big And i don't know why they didn't came to live in this house. From my grandmother dead I didn't come this house It's the first time for me. I went to her room then i turned on the light and i walked around her room watched her photo and bed that she always sleep when she lived .I walked around her house I didn't saw anything It's just the empty house. I went to watch around her room again but I didn't saw anything strong. Suddenly I hear sound that said "help me..."three times from living room. when i hear this sound i very afraid and i ran to the door then i hear this sound again and i stop i think this sound is the same sound grandmother . Then i very scared and i ran very quickly to open the door but i can't open the door . then i cry and i think maybe i can't go outside from this house . maybe 10minute more i cry more than before and i said "please give me go outside i don't want live in here" . Suddenly the door is open. I'm very happy and ram out from this house. Now i know why my my parents don't come to live there.