Monday 6 August 2012

The Scary House

I walked into the empty house.It was dark and I was alone.I feel very scary, it was quiet and I can see everything in the house.In there I saw a spider,mouse,and a small insect. I want to go out but I can't because all the door were closed, after that I walked through it and I saw a picture on the wall but it seem like old and it kind of ugly. After that I looked outside the window I saw an old men walking down the street and look this house.I look longer and longer that a picture on the wall it face seem like an old men outside.But I can't asked him because I can't go out.I walk straight to the front I saw many crickets in the glass, it have like grasshoppers,cockroaches...!!Then another person came into the house, I went upstairs and hide him. When he walk somewhere,I came down stairs and run outside the house.At last I can get out of that house and thank you of my teacher that let us continued the story or summarize the story it help us to get more knowledge and know a lot of another story.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How much do you like cockroaches, Maninn!?