Monday 6 August 2012

Terrible dream

I walked into the empty house. It was dark and I was alone, and It also had cold wind. It made me so scared. I looked around the house, and I had just only saw It was a very very big house, and It has a lot of ancient things and photography. I look all of photography and ancient things. I realize, they were very expensive, because I saw they were still good. when I was thinking, I heard some noise that it become from the room that I was standing in front of. I opened the door and I saw an old woman was talking with a photo, and she look very angry with a photo that she hold it. I was very wondering that why in the big house had just only an old woman? I asked to an old woman that why she was angry with a photo. She said that her grand parents wanted her to live alone forever. but now she has love with some man. I asked her again that where were her grand parents because I only saw a photo of a lot of people in. She said that they are her grand parents. I asked her like funny that were they her grand parents all, and she said yes. Suddenly I was so scared because I saw her eye was so red, and her head was broken, and her body had a lot of blood. She shouted at me that go way, and suddenly I saw a very big door was opening. I ran to the door, I drove a car to my house.
suddenly I got up from my sleep, because my mum called me to have breakfast. And then I had a shower and went to school by happily. Because something that I saw last night was my dream.,,,

1 comment: