Monday 6 August 2012

It was a Halloween.I walked into the empty house.It was dark and I was alone.
I was very scared while I w
ent in front of the house.Then I heard the loud and dangerous voice that came out of the house.And then the door opened but It wasn't has anything.And I looked into the house and I wasn't see anything then the man was came out and asked me ''Why did you came here?'' the man asked.And then I said ''Because it is a Halloween day'' I answer.And he asked me ''You came alone or with who?'' he asked.Then I said ''I came alone'' I said.And Then I said goodbye to he but he said ''waited I had one black cat,did you want it?'' he asked by the slowly and scary sound.And Then I said ''No,thanks'' and goodbye to him and wish you good luck.And then I went back home.


No comments: