Monday 13 August 2012

I did wrong


3months ago!I went to school then I was across my teacher without saying sorry. But my teacher only angry me a little,and he blame me if you across or do something wrong to someone you will say sorry to him Or her.''Oh! sorry teacher''said I. I went to my class ,then I remember when I across him I made his ring fell and this ring is when he wedding his wife gave it to him. I find him then I asked him ''where 's your ring?'',''I don't know!You did it?'' He said. ''Oh Sorry!teacher''said I. Then It's time to go home.Another day he came to my class and shout to me out loud''why do you made my ring lost? It 's very important to me. Then I went and found it ,but for the whole day I couldn't find it. After a few hours left somebody in my class was found it . Then I went and took it from that boy ,and say thanks to him. After that I took that ring and bring it back to the teacher. he was very happy he couldn't believe himself that I find that ring.

No comments: