Monday 13 August 2012

My Bad Day In The School


It's about 2 weeks ago. My teacher was extremely angry at me.The story began: It was 7:00am in the morning and I wasn't get up yet. When I got up, I looked at the time. I said

" Oh no!!! The class started 7:30am. I was late again. I had to hurry!!!! "

I took a shower only 1 min and i forgot to brush my teeth.I carried my bag and ran from my room very fast. My mom said

" Hey my boy! why you run very fast ?? came here and ate breakfast ".

" Sorry mom but i had to go to school faster. Bye mum see you soon ". I replied

When i arrived school, It was 7:45am. I went to my class and said

" Sorry teacher I was late " .

My teacher looked very angry at me and shout very loud

" Next time u shouldn't late again or you will die soon!! go to your seat " .

It was 8:30am in the school. I slept in the class because last night i played game until 2:00am. My teacher wrote on the board and he turned back. He saw me slept and shout at me

" Hey you !!! why u slept here ???

I got up very quickly and sorry to the teacher. But she told me to stand up for 20 min. After 20 min i sit down and slept again. My teacher asked everybody to bring their homework to him. This time i got up by myself. I forgot to bring my homework. I walked to him and talked very low

" Sorry teacher i forgot to bring my homework " .

My teacher smile to me. I think he didn't at me. Suddenly, he shout at me again

" You shouldn't forgot your homework. Now i wanted you to stand for 30 min " .

I stood up again. All my friend laughed at me. Now it was 10:30am. It's time to go home. When i walked out from class, my teacher called me

" Hey Vicheka! Come here i want to talked to you "

" What's up teacher ??? " I replied

" I wanted you to write word forgot for 200 word " he said.

" Oh Nooooooooooo !!! "

This is my bad day in the school.

The END

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Vicheka, the paragraphing is perfect and the writing is great!

Useful said...

Thank Teacher !!!