Monday 13 August 2012

Made my teacher angry

The day I made my teacher angry I was so I don't know what I'm doing . I just talk with my teacher face to face .

I was so mad with my teacher beause my math homework . I do it but my teacher said I don't gave it to him. I think I gave it to my teacher but my teacher said no and my teacher go to find it at home .I was so mad at him . I just show of my self is corret . I was mad with my teacher for one week . I tried to find the paper but didn't find it in my bag . When i arrived home I tried to find it but I didn't find it. I went to look at my bad room and I didn't find it . When I went to take a look at my bag again It was in my bag . I was so happy. When I went to my class room I gave it to him and I say sorry to him . My teacher say first thing you must find it and you didn't find it just tell me . I feed I was so cazy to talk face to face to my teacher . don't you know teacher like
like mother or father

No comments: