Monday 13 August 2012

MY TEACHER IS IN BAD MOOD




One day, when my teacher walked into the class his face is very sad. I never seen him sad like this before. I wonder whose he angry with? When he's teaching us, in maybe 1h30mins he said to all of us that this is his last day at school & the last day he teaches us because the administrator had fired him. He also said that he will miss us and his face look like he wanted to cry. :( We all was very sad, too because he's a good teacher , we all like him much. we don't want him to lose him job. We all thinking why she fired my favorite teacher. My teacher is very handsome, ha. He always care about our study more than his salary. We believe that he's a very very good teacher but how can we make him stay? :( We can't do anything...because she's the administrator. okay... We would like to say sorry teacher we all can't help you. :'(

No comments: