Monday 13 August 2012

My Style


Last month, I had a party at my uncle house and it went up till midnight. After that party in the morning, I woke up late, so I quickly prepared myself and went to school. Everyone were waiting for me to have a listening test and because I had borrowed the listening CD from teacher. My teacher was staring at me with an scary eyes.

'Why are you so late? We're waiting for you.' He shouted at me!
'I'm so sorry teacher, last night I had a party and I forgot to set the alarm because I was too sleepy' I replied. He seem to be calm after I told him what happened.
'Where is the CD that I gave you' He asked. Then I realized that I forgot the CD.

Suddenly, I pretend to picked my phone. Then I told my teacher that my cousin had an accident I need to go to the hospital immediately and so I got out of the class safely. The next day I came to the class, I only said sorry to the teacher and told him to forget about what happened on that day.

That the day that I made my teacher angry!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

The story is quite short, but it's good!