Monday 13 August 2012

My bad habit that make my teacher angry me.



Last week i made my teacher angry.I am so sad about that.It was sunday and i stayed home.At my home i didn't knew what to do for reduced my boring feel.So i
decided to went out with my family.We went to my grand mother house because
it had a party at there.


When i arrived there,I melt lot of my relative and we enjoy party happily.I played uno cards with my sister and brother.My parents was talking with their relative.In the party it had a lot of tasty food.We ate and drunk a lot.At five pm the music was started.My all relative was danced together.They had a different style o
f dancing.We danced and ate and drunk until midnight.It one am and i was too tried.I went back home at half past one am.I arrived home at 2am.I could slept for five hour,it not enough for me.So i woke up late and i arrived school at half past eight.Unfortunately it was an exam in my class.



The teacher told me to do an exam faster because it nearly time but when i was doing the exam,i am sleepy and then i sleep.When the teacher saw like that he started to angry me and he took my exam.He shouted if you didn't like to study please go away.That why my teacher was angry me.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice work on using paragraphs!

Hots Spots said...

Thank you,teacher!