Monday 13 August 2012

The Day I Made My Teacher Angry

Today I'm very scare because I'm not do my homework for my teacher then he give me a lot of homework to do for tomorrow and he said "If you do not do your homework I will...'' and I said ''yes'' I will do it already for tomorrow . Why I'm not yet do my homework because yesterday I go for a walk with my friends and went home at nine o'clock . Then when I went home my mum blame me a lot mum asked '' Do you do your homework yet?'' I said ''Yes I will do it for tomorrow mum'' and when my mum go to sleep I going to watch TV for eleven o'clock and I falling asleep. At half past six I get up oh no I will do my homework and then I when to take shower, brush my teeth oh no it times .......!!! At school where is your homework ???? Teacher asked me. I said ''.....sorry teacher.....''. When teacher very very very angry with me because he think I maybe think that he is a wind and not listen to him and my friends laugh at me I'm very embarrassing . Teacher said he will call to my mum about this story and I very scare I said nothing. ''Crash''...What happen mum ?? I asked. Mum asked me'' why I don't do my homework?? '' Oh sorry mum I forget it, because today I get up late. Now you can't go anywhere and go outside or watch TV now after you do your homework already... You know?? In this evening I do all my homework and do a lot of exercises by my self and where I don't understand I going to asked my sister. I always do this everyday the end my test is wonderful. And my teacher recommend me work hard... Then my mum let's me go out side eat something with my friends on Sunday every weeks.... ^_^

2 comments:

Neat said...

Hello!!who write this??

Unknown said...

Teacher said...

Hello! Who wrote this??