Monday 13 August 2012

The Biggest mistake i have ever made to my teacher



On 22 July Monday I was study at grade 5.when the teacher is teaching I was talking with my friend and passing note.but the teacher didn't know that we aren't studying .We did this everyday when the test come we fail and teacher was mad at us.He said if we still playing in the class again he will call to our parent.when tomorrow the class start on the first lesson we're study and listen to teacher.on the third lesson we went to the bathroom together for nearly 10 minute when we came back teacher ask why we went to the bathroom for along time we said we're had a stomach ache but the truth is we're eating food . on the final lesson when the teacher is writing something on the board we're throwing paper airplane unfortunately the plane fly to teacher and teacher ask who dare throw this paper airplane.The teacher was very very mad and the student said it was me so the teacher throw me out of the class and he will call to my parent.when I came home my parent blame me and the tell me to study hard .

No comments: