Monday 13 August 2012

The Day I made my teacher angry

The Day I made my teacher angry because I was shouting in the class, teacher was stopping me not to shouted in the class but I still. When I make my teacher angry I feel very sad, very shy and I think I was like the kind of rude person. My teacher was so very angry of me, my teacher is telling my mom that I was shouting in the class when I go home my mom was angry me and blame me. I want to say sorry to my teacher but I can't because he was stop talking to me already so I feel very sad and I think my teacher would not forgive me, but I don't know he can forgive me or not.At last I want to say sorry to my teacher because I make he tired of me and I make him angry of me too.And thank you for teaching me from starting term to ending term. And one more I want to say sorry to my mom too because I make her angry and I make her worried about me but thank you mom for take care of me. I promise that I will never make my teacher angry again and never make my mom to worried about me again forever. After that my teacher came to me and told me that he forgive me now I was very happy to hear that and I want to say thank you again that you can forgive me now.I wish I can study with you again next term.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maninn, this is very good work. Great post!