Monday 13 August 2012

THE DAY I MADE MY TEACHER very very very very very ANGRY

Today I made my teacher very very very very very very angry I spilt coffee on my teacher shirt then I made another terrible mistake I drop his phone on the floor it was broken by me my teacher was very very very very very very very super angry.

Then I returned to my table then when th
e teacher was teaching I was talking with my friends about the game he looked at me my teacher gave me a warning but I didn't listen I was talking a lot then my teacher gave a second warning but I still didn't care for the third times he put me in detention for 3 hours after I went home he phoned my parents my parents was very very very very very mad at me my parents told me to went to my room I was sad and alone then I slept alone I thought about my mistake from that day I talked a little and always listened to my teacher then he changed his mind about me then I was not alone and sad again.