Monday 30 July 2012

First time I proud of myself


First time I think of the time I have been especially proud of myself. I had done my exam I'm so proud because I can pass my exam. I'm really happy when I know I pass my exam. Last time I always fail on my exam but now I study better and better then I pass the test. When I told my mom and my dad about that they were very proud and happy too. My teacher and all friends think I'm good now, when I pass my test my mom and dad bought me a laptop and brings me somewhere. It's make me happy when I got my laptop, it can check dictionary, check internet, and easy for me to do assignment and also easy for me to doing in group. I didn't believe that I pass my test on math, last time math is too hard for me but now math it's too easy for me to study.

No comments: