Monday 30 July 2012

The magic dog in the box

  The Box



I was walking down the street when I saw a small wooden box by the road. Suddenly, I heard a voice say, "Help! let me out of here!" To my surprise, the voice was from the box.

I was move next to the box slowly and slowly. I think that it will have something wrong in the box , so I continued to move and opened it. I almost open it but....It rustled and moved away from me. I tried to follow the box and I said" hey! waited for me " but it didn't. I follow the box until tired. "PANG........PROH" sound of the box,"Oh! pleas leaved me! let me free!". "No! I'm not the bad person"said I "I just want to known what happen!" .Then I opened the box....I sew a very very cuties dog.I feel very surprise, I stopped doing anything  and almost  breathing .I want to yell because I think ghost is frightened me. "Ahhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhh!"said I, But...."please don't freak out"sad the dog. "Wh Wh Who are you? Wh Why can you speak?" ask I."oh! my name is SCOTY .I'm the human like you but In one day I walked down the street and the wizard changed my body by a golden  magic wand and I change to what you sew me right now." answer the dog. "Oh! the golden magic wand Where is it? and Why did you get in this box?" asked I."there have a wizard put me in this box and put the box in his house. than I try to move out until I met you on the street.He have the magic wand so he do what he want!"said the dog"Can you help me to stop him?". "Can I? I don't know how?"said I. "you just stole that magic wand "answer the dog ."Where is he?" I ask.The dog tell me where he is and I follow that direction.I found it and came back to the dog. "I found it!" said I. "Came back and give me the wand!!!!"the wizard follow me and take the wand in my hand then he said" Give him wings and tail!"then the light come from wand to me but I move away.The light come to me again but it come on to the mirror and it go back to the wizard."Pang" the wizard change to the little ugly frog "what you to me!! it can't be !!!" he yell and go away. I pick up the wand and said"I wish to broke all the wizard spell!!" said I. The light come to the dog and he turned to human. "Wow ! You did it " said SCOTY .He was very happpy and I was Proud about my self." I can't believe I did that" said I "I will tell everyone about this". "Em....... Can you kept this in secret?"said he."Oh! sorry!I'll kept it in secret . believe me"

No comments: