Monday 30 July 2012

The first time on the plane

Last year on new year days I went to China with my family. We went there by an airplane, so that was my first time on the plane. The plane was very big it can take many people.

First we arrived the airport and we got a check in than we went into the plane and found place for set by each self. Few more minutes later the plane had flew up. That time am felt very scared, I hugged my mom for long time, I closed my eyes and shout. Than the people on the plane were looking at me, and the flight attendant came and said to me"Please be quit, don't be disturb the other people" after that I stop shout and I open my eyes a little bit, I looked down the plane, I saw a lot of tree and houses that was very beautiful, so I tried not to scare anymore. Than I can cut down my scared little and little, I can sit safely and happily. After

No comments: