Monday 30 July 2012

My Funniest Pet

Elephants are the large land mammal and today it's the largest species on Earth. I wonder if i had an elephant as my own pet. "How big is it? How tall is it? and What it looks like", I think. Then I asked my parent if I could buy it or not? "NO", said my dad. Weather, I can't buy it but I still want it in 5 or 6 years (when I'm older). Luckily, I'm 16 years old now and I asked my parents again if I would have it. "YES", said my mom. When I already bought it I'm start thinking again, "What food should I feed him?" In a few hours, i thought that wild elephant ate grass and could I feed him grass but how can i get grass then I try to give fruits to him. Happily, he ate it all. Everyday I used to play with him and I used to walk him along the riverside, too. I'm very happy all day. :)

No comments: