Monday 30 July 2012

The Best Trip I have ever Had


On Friday 22 on July 2011 is the day that i went to Australia for two weeks..On 21 me and my family were packing the the cloth.Until tomorrow we arrived at the airport.Unfortunately the flight was delayed 2 hours because the plane did not work.we waiting for 2 hours already but It still delay and my uncle that work at the airport said go home if the plane already fix he will call us. we waiting until next day and we called to my uncle and he said it stilled didn't fix.Until 11:oo my uncle call us to go to the airport.when we arrived at the airport my uncle said we have to waited for 1 hour. so my ant take me to ate lunch at us to eat lunch. so it 1 hour past it's time for us to went on the plane and ready for the trip.when we arrived at Australia I feel so exciting.the first day I stayed at home and do nothing just watch Tv.But the time at there is fast then Cambodia .the time at there 6:oo o clock Cambodia only 2:oo o clock so the time that I slept is 3 o clock and woke up 12:00 o clock.

No comments: