Monday 30 July 2012

The happiest person


One day I have met the happiest person at school. Her name is Tim Daline. Now she is my friend. She studies with me at Khmer school. Her sit is in front of me. When we had free time in the class room, we talked about something that funny. sometime she laughs alone. I don't know what make she laugh alone? Specially When someone sad in the class, she went to sit near them, and she laughs. She tells them not so sad, and smile. Then she asks them to eat something or play some game that make them happy. However she is sad about her score or something, she always smile, and she tries to talk to her friend. Every body in the class always like her. In addition when the teacher talk about study, she always tell something that happy. She makes us laugh and happy every time. On Satursday we went to school to watch about our score. I walked with her to school. When we arrived school, we came to sit with our friend and listened to teacher. The teacher tool about our score. It was sad that she not has a good score, but why she was happy and ask friends to drink and eat? I think because she is the happiest person who I have met. In my idea, I think she is kind and happy person. Sometime she is sad, but she doesn't tell or talk to friend that she not happy. I like her very much because she always happy. She is my friend forever.

No comments: