Monday 30 July 2012

I am proud of my study

This is the first time that I have done something that my parents proud of me. Let's say that when I studied at grade 8, My study was simple, not good and not bad. And I'm not good at math or physics that is an important subject in class. But when I went to grade 9, my study was better than before. After school I had to study extra class. And I became good at physics subject. In grade 9, there has an outstanding student exam for students. There had three subjects that students can choose like math, literature and physics. I chose physics subject and I didn't think about pass or fail. If I pass, I will be happy. If I fail, I will try to study hard and just think it is an experience.
When I did an exam, I felt a little bit nervous. I tied my best to do that exam. After one week the result come. My teacher announced the name of students that pass. And he said my name, all of my classmate clap their hands for me. I felt very happy at that time. I don't think I can pass that exam. When I came back home, I told my parents about that and they were happier than I was. They said ' my daughter was very clever. I'm very proud of you, my dear.' And I thought it's a time that I have done something proud of myself.


No comments: