Monday 30 July 2012

The special day

I love swimming . I always go to swimming every weekend . Last week my family went to the beach for relax from work and study . I was so friendly to everyone , I had lots of friend there . Everybody love me so much .
When I arrived there, I was changing my clothes and go swimming with my sister . She don't know how to swim so I tough her . Then my parents run to the sea and splash the water to each other . We had many fun things like: play volley ball , swimming , make a castle etc. Next , they went to eat the seafood . They leaved me alone but I didn't angry with them . Suddenly , I heard a sound said "help ! help please help" . First I thought that was a ghost . Few more minutes later , I heard that again . I decided I will not afraid , I find and find what is that sound . Yeah I found it , a person drown into the water no one help her . More ever I try to help her and she was self . Today was my special day that I can help a person from dieing .
My family and her family are admire me and bring me to lots of happy place play and eat together . We took a picture on the beach for a best souvenir . After , we went to the hotel . Me and family were playing cards until midnight . I lost lots of money , they all happy and me ,too.
Tomorrow morning , we leave Kom Pung Soum and go home with a Happy days .

No comments: