Monday 30 July 2012

My dangerous huge pet

     Now, I will talk about my pet in the future.  
     If i have a elephant as a pet in the future, It will be easy to travel. If i want to go to another country in Cambodia i can ride on them to get there. It can make me rich if I ride that because when I go there by car it need to spent a lot of moneys like a fuel you already know the fuel is very expensive now, So I think in the future the fuel was very expensive than now. When you ride on the elephant you just give them a feed and water it too easy. But the elephant walked too slow, So I can listen to music, read the books, play games on it too. If you ride that it won't dangerous too because it not fast likes a car or motorcycle. 
     If i have an alligator as a pet in the future, It will be easy to travel too. If i want to go to another province or country by boat or ship i don't do that again because it cost alot of moneys if i ride my alligator it don't cost a money so i will be rich too. The alligator it swim too fast maybe it cans swim faster than ship or boat. So it will be easy to go to other place.
     A good ideas is if you want to rich you should have a pet likes me. It cans save a lot of money for you and your family too.

                           Good luck to have a pet as me!!!!!
 

2 comments:

dom said...

WELL DONE

socheat said...

Well done