Saturday 8 September 2012

I like you. teacher

Hello all bloggers and hello teacher!

I just came to study at ACE and just my first term at ACE. Even I just came to study at ACE but I met a lots of good friends and my first lovely and handsome teacher. His name is Philip. He comes from New Zealand. He was my first teacher at ACE class. He is very handsome and good at teaching student. My English now was improve. This is because of my teacher. But now maybe I cannot study with him anymore. I really wanted to study with him in my next class but maybe cannot. And I really wanted to tell him that I like to study with him and I always have a good and great time and have a lots of fun together with him.

That's all... I hope all of the blogger enjoy reading my blog. Bye!!




1 comment:

Neat said...

Who wrote this??Why you didn't put label??