Friday 7 September 2012

My Best Friend

My best friend name's Linda or Cheata. She is my friend since I was in grade 5. I like her so much because she was helping me when I get into trouble. When I don't have any money, she always pay for me or we share money together when someone don't have. We always help each other to explain when we don't understand the lesson. In my free time, I always call her to go shopping with me. We always have the same choice :). So I prefer pink and blue for her. Everything we went to school, we just like twin because we always have the same stuff :P. We also buy something for each other every time when we saw something cool. But Now, She was changing school so we cannot study together anymore :(. Sometime we go for a walk together but It rarely.

I Wish I could have more time with my best friend. I also wish that she didn't forget me and cannot forget me forever!!! I miss you, friend ....




Thanks For ur reading, Guy!!!

5 comments:

Malen said...

I'm very enjoy reading this. It is a good post.

Malin said...

Good post I very like your post..

Dream said...

Good writing

Raza said...

Thz, guy :)

Smart Group said...

good job