Monday 23 July 2012

The Cave

I was standing in front of the cave's entrance.Around the cave ,there were seven signs warning people to keep out.The wondered what could be in there.I had a flash light so I will go in to the cave to see what happen in there.But the cave is very dark i can't see anything and around the cave have seven signs they say ''keep out'' ''Danger'' ''Stay away'' ''Beware'' ''Are you crazy'' I warned you'' ''I wouldn't go in there'' .I think in the cave is very danger because I saw two signs they say ''Keep out'' and ''stay away'''it mean they don't want people go in there maybe have a lot of people die in there.That cave is small but it is very danger because it have a people die in there so if we go in that cave we will be beware.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Dom, I think that you can write longer stories than this, right?