Monday 23 July 2012

Life of the little girl

               Life of the Little Girl      
           I was walking down the street when I saw a small wooden box by the road. Suddenly , I heard a voice say , "Help ! let me out of here !"To my surprise , the voice was coming from the box. I thought it was a voice of little girl. Then I opened it , it was really like I'm thought and she still a lived . I picked her up , and I found a letters inside the box .The letter wrote : "Please, feed her as well as you can ! Because I didn't have enough money.So if you had read these letters,please help me to feed her. Thanks!"While I'm reading that letters already,I feel very pity about her and her parents.Next,I was carrying her into my house and I took her as my daughter.
           Ten years ago, she was grown and very beautiful and her knowledge also good . She looks very friendly , serious and hardly working. Nowadays , she's studying in grade 5th. In her free time , she always help me to do housework and many things. All people like her so much . 
            Now she grown bigger and bigger , after she graduate , she find a great job as a nurse . She helps lots of people . Everybody in the hospital like her ,because she works very hard and take care of the patients very well . After that , she has found a person that she love . When she gets free in her work, she try to make lots of relationship with that guy .                                                                                                       
           Therefore , after she made a sweet relationship for 1 year . They loved each other so much, they're going to get married together . And after she had a very cute baby like her when she was young . The family was very happiness .
                                    

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello!

I can't see who wrote this. Can you put your name in the label, please?