Monday 23 July 2012

THE Alien School

I don't know why but today i got up early so I decided to go to school  early and do my homework when I  got there , I had a problem with math so I went to the teacher's room to find Mr.Barnaby. I opened  the door  an d was surprised to see that my teachers were all aliens .
 
So I ran to the class room I saw everyone is aliens . I was so scared but I saw someone in the bathroom . There was a girl she wasn't an alien . I told her not to cry and I ask why everyone was  aliens ? She say Do you know the new kind ? He say I know that boy What  wrong with that  boy ? She say he was an alien .He put something in the cake and he gave everyone to eat and they turn to aliens . The boy and girl went to there house thy saw a lot of spaceship I the sky . They got to here house and saw there family was aliens. They was so scared . The alien caught them in to there spaceship . but the boy and the girl hit them and told there gun . They ran to the the shopping center and stay there for 2 week .The boy learn to use the alien gun. the boy went to found some out side the shopping center . The boy saw a man . The man ask the boy Are you an alien ? the say no! the man ask why you have alien's gun ? The boy say I told from alien . The man take the gun and take a look at the gun and fire the gun at the car .It was a big boom . The man say it was a powerful gun . The man take the boy and girl and so food in the car and drive away. They drive About 8 they saw army . One spaceship see us and it shoot at them . The man told the gun an shoot the space ship and the space shop was down. the man and the boy and girl went to the army base.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Whose work is this. Please put your name in the label!

Banana said...

Good job my friend.....