Monday 23 July 2012

The beautiful & dangerous cave ever

                       The Beautiful & Dangerous Cave Ever! 



        I was standing in front of the cave's entrance. Around the cave, there were seven different signs warning people to keep out. I wondered what could be in there. I had a flash light so I want to look what's inside it. Then i went inside it.






         A few minutes later, i saw a beautiful place with lots of statues and a crystal-clear water and the icicle. And i think if i could live there. Unfortunately, when i wake three or four steps i saw a huge snake in the stone. And I'm very scared. Then i ran out of the cave quickly.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Vuth, this is a very short post. You can do better, can't you?

Simpsons said...

Sorry teacher I'll my best later. But this time I have no idea about my story.

Simpsons said...

Sorry teacher I'll my best later. But this time I have no idea about my story.