Monday 23 July 2012

The awesome alien school

Well, I don't know why but today i got up early so i decided to go to school early and do my homework. When i got there, I had a problem with math so i went to the teacher's room to find Mr. Barnaby. I opened the door and was surprised to see that my teacher were all aliens. I was shocked that time. All the aliens look awful. They have big eyes, long nose, the mouth was opened with the sharp teeth. It's horrible. I run and shouted out loud ''Help Help!! there lots of aliens in the teacher's room''. Suddenly, There were lots of aliens, About a millions of aliens around the school. I was thinking that ''I'm gonna die''. Immediately, My mum hit me, It's time for school!! wake up or you will be late. I wake up quickly and laugh alone and say quiet ''Thanks god it's just a dream'', but you know what? i'm going to school late. :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

*All the aliens look awful. They have big eyes, long nose, the mouth was opened with the sharp teeth. It's horrible*

Hey, Aulissa are you describing your ACE teacher? :-)

Simpsons said...

Nah..i'am not. it's just imagination. :D