Monday 23 July 2012

The Secret Alien school

           I don't Know why but today I got up early so I decided to go to school early and do my homework. When I got there, I had a problem with math so I went to the teacher's room to find Mr. Barnaby. I opened the door and was surprise to see that my teachers were all aliens... 

          I was very shock and I though it was an incredible thing but that was real. And that time I don't know what to do but the only thing that was on my mind is ran out of this room but suddenly the light in the school turned dark and I can't see anything.

          That time i heard the sound and it was like somebody is walking to me accidentally the door behind me is opened at that moment I was hidden by that door so they can't find me.


           After a few minute left the school became normal like everyday and many students were come to school and study like everyday. At that time I ran off this place and I saw a friend of mine so I ran to my class and told  everyone about this story.

           Then I told them to leave this school. But nobody believe me. They said I'm crazy and laugh at me. After a few week I left that school. I though that was a bad school ever.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, Rita!

There is some very good writing here. Try and write a story that is a little longer next time.

Well done.

Rita said...

I'll try my best. thanks teacher.