Monday 23 July 2012

The door guard

I work in the king castle. My job is to guard a small door in the lowest level of the dungeon.
For two year p, I have seen nothing and I've heard nothing.
Nobody  has come in or out of that door.
But two day ago, I  heard a faint rumbling noise coming from the other side. And yesterday, the noise got louder and louder.I feel terrible. Until today the noise has not yet stop. I think that someone must be there and I said, who's mak8ing that sound. No one answer me. I start asking again but no one answering.
So I start walking to that side with a scary feeling. and I saw one boy crying and shouting .I ask him why he is crying , He answer to me i get lost . I don't know which way to go to my house

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Udom, please write a longer story next time, please. OK?