Monday 23 July 2012

The Door Guard

     I work in the King's castle. My job is to guard a small door in the lowest level of the dungeon. For two years, I have seen nothing and I've heard nothing. Nobody has come in or out of that door.
     But two days ago, I heard  a faint rumbling noise coming from the other side. And yesterday , the noise got louder and louder. It made me feel strange. After that I decided to open that door. And I saw a lot of mouses and in that room had a lot of cobwebs. It was very dirty. Then I smelled something awful. When I went near the closet in that room, it smelled very bad. When I opened it, I saw a dead body that had worms over the body. It maybe someone killed her and put her in that closet.That dead body probably kept in that room before I came to guard. And now I know why it has a noise because the mouses smell of a dead body so they bit it. And there are a lot of mouses so it make a loud noise.

No comments: