Monday 23 July 2012

I followed the evil scientist into a dark room. What I saw, I would never forget...it's my lovely white mouse that I lost when I was a kid at about 3 years old. I love it very much but, one day a kid about my age stole my white mouse and ran away. His name was James he is my best friend. We usually play with each other a lot but, I didn't know that James was jealous of me because I got a white mouse for my birthday present. After that day I never see him again. I cry and cry for many day about my white mouse. I feel strange when I follow the evil scientist into a dark room, I was shocked for the first time when I saw my white mouse inside the dark room. The evil scientist was James my best friend. I started to cry and said:
" How could you take away my white mouse from me without asking me?"
" Hahaha.....How could I because of you, you the one who make me jealous of you. I never got a birthday present in my life. You got every birthday present on your birthday."
"But now I'll use your white mouse to create into a potion that can make every children in the world wouldn't get their present on their birthday."
" How dare you take my white mouse to create into a potion? How could you be so evil to your best friend James? If you just told me I would share my white mouse to you too."
" I don't care about my past anymore I just know that I'll be the most evil scientist in the world. I want to make everyone cry without any present on their birthday, just like me!!!"
" Don't you care about your family your only one best friend that share everything with you that play with you everytime. How about we started to be friendly with each other again? I sure that I will share everything that I got with you, James.
" You will? I never been happy after those year I stole your white mouse. I'm sorry for taking your white mouse away from you. I promise I'll never do that again."
" Apology accept. We can be best friend forever."
So this is the happy ending after all in the story about 'The evil scientist know his own mistake" By Nhaney
I hope you all will enjoy reading this story.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good work C.N. I enjoyed reading this post!