Monday 23 July 2012

handsome door guard

I work in the king's castle. My job is to guard a small door in the lowest level of the dungeon.For two years, I have seen nothing and I've heard nothing. Nobody has come in or our of that door. But two days ago, I heard a faint rumbling noise coming from the other side. And yesterday, The noise got louder. I didn't know what had happen?. I try to listen again and suddenly the sound noise was quiet. At the first time, I didn't think everything. But at the second time, I think it was a terrible thing  out side. I went to look at it. But I didn't see everything and then I went to the door. Suddenly I saw a very big animal. It was running to me. I was very afraid, I sound to everybody for help, but no one that can help me. I was very despair, I think I would die in this a little time. I said with my heart "My mum and dad I would die in this a little time, So I feel very sorry for everything that do to you. Now, I want to say good bye to you". suddenly I saw a brightly in front of the way. and then I ran to this way. when I arrived there, the very big animal was disappeared with this light. After this situation,I wouldn't meet the terrible thing like this anymore and  I never saw it anymore.   I said thank you to this brightly. And I went to the door by safer, and live by happily.. 

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Ryda, thanks for the post!

I look forward to seeing more of your work this term.