Monday 23 July 2012

My last danger thing that I did!

    I was standing in front of the cave's entrance. Around the cave, there were seven different signs warning people to keep out. I wondered what could be in there. I had a flash light, so I turn it on and look inside the cave but i saw nothing because it was very dark. I always thought that I should go in or not but I really wanted to know what was inside the cave but..... there were a lots of warning signs. Sometimes I noticed that was a monster in there and sometimes I thought it was a big bear in the cave. 

    After that, I decided to go in the cave quietly even there was a monster or a bear, I really wanted to know it. So I walked into the cave quietly and after 15 minutes, I saw something brown and it was a big bear sleeping with their children. When I saw that I felt scared that it will woke up and ate me, so I tried to go back quietly and when I am out of the cave I really really happy that I can went out from the cave safely. 

    Suddenly, I felt it was lucky that when I went into the cave the bear were sleeping and I can went out safely, too. And when I was home, I told my parents about it and they blamed me and told to stopped do it again because it was very dangerous, so I noticed that was my last danger thing that I did and I stopped do it again.

    That all about my story and I hope that all of the blogger will enjoy reading my blog and comments on my blog. Thanks!

8 comments:

Smart Group said...

Interesting story .. I enjoy reading your blog!

The Invincible Dragons said...

Good writing...

Dream said...

Thank you so much avenger and Mini Lovable thanks!!!

Unknown said...

I agree with Mini Lovable and Avengers- it is a great post!

Dream said...

Thank you teacher.

Raza said...

Good :)

Smart Group said...

Good writing R-man!!

Dream said...

thank you avengers and Raza