Monday 3 September 2012

My Best Channel

In my free time I like watched TV.
Channel that I like is Star world. This channel is very interested and very excited. The best movie and the best program that I like is "Jane By Design and Junior Of Master Chef" and some program else. It really famous program in my life. Jane By Design is talk about world of design and how to do people in social life. Junior Of Master Chef is really fun. When I watching it I'm very hungry cause they learn how to cook. It was Amazing.....!!! Anyway, That my free time I always watched those movie or program.

Channel [V] also my best channel. I really like watching Musics on this channel has very popular song and Singer. It has like Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Carley Rea Jepsen, Selena Gomez... All those singer that I like.
In channel
[V] the most program that I like is "Loop" It has alot of old songs but I don't like it so much. A little bit like it...........
About "Play list" program It has alot of popular musics.
I like watching TV at 9 or 10 o'çlock. After I watching It, I was fell asleep. It was very funny. >^^<. Sometimes I was slept at 2 or 3 cause that time has alot of excited program. I can't live without TV and musics.


That all about my favorite and this last of my post...... Good Bye all blogger :'(
Good Luck!!!!


3 comments:

Rita said...

I think we have the same bias ^^

Malen said...

My favourite channels are channel V and fox movie, but this post is great.

Malin said...

Thanks you Malen And Rita so much