Friday 7 September 2012

My Trip to Sihanouk Ville



Last week, I went to Sihanouk Ville with my mom, dad, grandparents and my cousins. It is a great trip that I've ever been. We went there at 5 am of Saturday and we arrived at Sihanouk Ville at 9 am. When we arrived we went to find something to eat for breakfast and we went to find the hotel. When we ate finish we went to the hotel, we slept at Sunshine Hotel. We slept there for 1 night. I swam in the sea with my cousins and we helped each other to made a sand castle. Finally, We did it. Me and my cousins made one sand castle that was very big. It looked like a real castle. Our dinner was very awesome, we ate a lot food and I was very full. The next day, We went to the Russey Island and the Snake Island I was very happy. When we arrived to the islands we had to jump into the sea and waked a little because the boat cannot go near the beach. When we came back from the Island our clothes were very wet but I was very happy. My dad and my uncle, decided to stay one more night near, me and my cousins was very suprised to hear that. The next day, me and my cousins woke up at 5 am and went near the beach and we catched the crab but we cannot catched it. When 6 am we went into the sea and tried to catch the crabs with my auntie. This time we catched a lot of big crabs. My breakfast today is Omelet. It was very delicious. When we ate launch finish we went back home. When I reached home, I felt very very tired . And I had bought some souvenirs for my friends and my nearbour.

3 comments:

Malin said...

Nice post Malen.

Malen said...

Thanks Malin

Malin said...

Never Mind