Monday 27 August 2012

Happiest Day

Last weekend was my lovely day because I went at City Mall Supermarket went my family for shopping. First I ate food at Sabuy Sabuy Buffet & Sushi. Then I went in Luckey , and bought some biscuits , drinks , cereals , breads........ Then I went second floor , I saw a lots Of clothes and I bought shirts , dress , short , jeans , ribbon....... and bought shoes for my teacher. I went last stair and played games coins with my sister I was very happy. I went Down stair but suddenly I saw barbies , my mum Said '' Did you want to buy? '' , me and sister said quickly '' yes! mum '' then I ran to it. But I went to Luckey again to bought food for BBQ at home. I went home , and made BBQ there had hot dog , chicken , and meet..........to fried. I ate a lots of food.
And I was very happy Because I can bought toys that I like , clothes that I want and I can ate a delicious foods .

No comments: