Monday 27 August 2012

This weekend I'm going to mall

This week on Sunday, I and two of my friends, Kim and Lyda are go shopping together. We had a plan that we have to go to a supermarket. We thinking to buy a lot of thing for use. First, I called to Kim last night and say something about it, I asked her" what do you think about our plan on this weekend?" She said "I don't have any advise. I just want to go shopping. I OK OK I will call and talk with Lyda. Than I put down her phone and I start calling Lyda...I asked her"Lyda how do think about our plan, this weekend? Lyda said: hmm......I don't mind about that it up to you. If you want to buy clothes and shoes we should go to Sorya supermarket, in there they sell lot of clothes and shoes, what do you think? I said: OK so we decided to go to Sorya supermarket on this weekend. And how about the time? What time are we going there? Lyda: oh yes we arrive there on 2pm we will meet on the grown floor. We will buy many things after we can go to the cinema and also going to have a friend meeting at the cafe in the market down stair, we have to talk to each other because we can't meet for long time. I said: ok so we decide with your idea now, so you have to call to Kim to tell her about our plan...so now bye, see you on weekend day afternoon. Finally, we have to spend many time with our weekend this week. I feel very happy with my weekend and my friends. I also love shopping too.

No comments: