Monday 27 August 2012

The Interesting Person


Today I want to tell all of you about the happiest person that I have ever met. I have ever met one friend that he very excited. He's my brother friend at the club school. I have ever met a lot of people but I'm not yet met this person. He's name Ben. One day we have party at the teacher's house then he called all the students at the school why my teacher have this party because tomorrow we have big exam about five days. We all very enjoyed this party too much and maybe about 8 we went home. My brother rode motor with Ben suddenly Ben said '' Wow Phonh Penh have a lot of light and beautiful once'' immediately my brother very embarrassing about that. Then tomorrow I going to asked Ben why he said that then he said he saw my brother very quiet and then he didn't know what going to do and then he said like this.

No comments: