Monday 27 August 2012

My Grandfather holiday


Last weekend i going to my grandpa house to spend my hold day with my grandpa.My mom say ''You never spend your day with your day with your grandpa''.My mom gave me some money to buy something to my grandpa.In the morning I'm go to buy a breakfast to him.And went he ate ready he go to read a newspaper.Then at 8:30 we go to the park.And we go to the market to buy some fruit.Maybe at 11o'clock we came back home.And at 12o'clock we ate lunch.Then my grandpa say to me where did i want to go.I say anywhere you want to go.At 2o'clock we go to my grandpa friend house.We spend a lot of time to go there.That house don't have something to play I'm very boring .At 3:40 we came back home.My grandpa say tired but he don't go to sleep we watch TV and he told me about he life went he was young like me.And maybe 40 or50minute we go hospital because he too old he need to go to the hospital.
That day is very long but we're very happy.My grandpa say this is the best weekend in he life.At 5o'clock my mom coming she ask me how today.I say I'm very happy i told her what we do to and she say ''Good Job Son''.......

No comments: