Monday 27 August 2012

The day with my grandparent

Yesterday was sunday I spent the day with my grandparent !!! In the morning, I went to his home !!! I played with my grandma so happy and I help my grandma made a cake !! At 9:00 I watched movie with my grandpa it so fantastic !! At 11:00 I had a big lunch with them !!! And at 1:30 i asked them to go shopping !! When at there I bought alots of thing, It have shirts shoes a bag and many thing ,it so beautiful and about my grandpa he bought his shirt and his pant and my grandma she bought something to cook !! We came back home at 4:00 when we arrived my grandma cooked for dinner I helped her alots and We had dinner together but at 9:00 My dad took me to home.
In the car I was so sad.I don't know why today so fast. It really fast but I still had a happy time with my grandparent.

No comments: